Help desk assistant
Being one of the main leaders in people counting solutions in Canada and the United States, Axper’s client base continues to grow globally. Our customer tracking system was developed by a team of professional engineers using the best technologies currently available on the market.
Axper has been able to demonstrate to their clients that the people counting solutions they propose are the most innovative and efficient to date and are aimed at businesses of all sizes.
At Axper, our employees are a top priority. It’s the main reason why we aim to offer ideal working conditions that will allow you to develop your skills and to fulfill your ambitions.
If you want to contribute to the success of our organization, we are looking for you!
Help Desk Assistant
The Help desk assitant is responsible for retrieving calls from the support services queue, and entering the information into our ticketing database. The person must be able to use analytical skills to decipher trends from the calls and forward the information to the right personnel.
The person entitled must be able to denote critical issues from calls and escalate it to the manager and supervisor if required. He also helps the department by retrieving 100% of calls coming into the queue. A function of the position also includes researching existing tickets and the status on those tickets, commenting as needed and escalating to the correct personnel.
The coordinator will also assist the supervisor and manager with updating the resources workload and incidents escalation flow. A keen ability to observe is needed to identify trends and Global Issues. Once one has been identified and it is believed to be a wide-spread issue, and alert must be given to the supervisor and manager immediately so investigation towards a resolution may begin. When time permits, the coordinator will also do some resolution for Level 1 Incidents.
Act as the single point of contact to the customer for all types of service requests
- Ensure maximum utilization of resources
- Pre-process service requests as they arrive through email, manual entry, or direct customer input
- Schedule internal and field technical resources on the dispatch portal
- Monitor resource schedules to ensure prompt time entry on service requests
- Communication with customers as required: keeping them informed of incident progress, notifying them of impending changes or agreed outages
- Interpersonal skills: such as telephony skills, communication skills, active listening and customer-care
- Ability to multi-task and adapt to changes quickly
- Technical awareness: ability to match resources to technical issues appropriately
- Service awareness of all organization’s key Support Agent for which support is being provided
- Understanding of support tools, techniques, and how technology is used to provide IT services
- Sound judgement and critical thinking
- Self-motivated with the ability to work in a fast-moving environment
- Perfect English, oral and written
- DEC, DEP, AEC, in electronic, software/network administrator or related discipline.
- Salary based on experience
- Remotely working from home or in the office (except during the pandemic)
- Health insurances
- Medical program
- RRSP with contribution from employer
- Gym, game room, cafeteria and terrasse
- Employees / family activities
Axper offers first-class service to its international customers. And to achieve this, we rely on every member of our team.
We offer a work environment that fosters collaboration, respect, initiative and fun on a daily basis. By sharing our skills, personalities and talents, we bring innovative solutions to our customers.
Be part of our team!